FREE SERVICES PROVIDED TO UMO ALUMNI
UMO Job Network provides a powerful, FREE online recruiting system for students and alumni job hunters, and for employers searching for outstanding candidates. Students and alumni register to search job and internship postings, upload resumes and portfolios, and access job search resources. Employers can register to post positions and search a database of resumes and portfolios
- Personal career advising and job search counseling by a career services professional
- Self-assessments interpreted by a certified professional
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type Inventory
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Mock interviews for practice and feedback
- Graduate and professional school information to assist with search and application processes
- Career fairs and networking events
- Career resources including guides, workshops, and seminars
- UMO Job Network (through the College Central Network)
CAREER FAIR OPPORTUNITIES
There are three particular opportunities for career fair participation through the Eastern North Carolina Career Alliance (ENCCA) consortium. These are excellent opportunities to talk with employers located throughout the eastern part of the state about job openings, career opportunities, and hiring processes, and with graduate schools about program information and application procedures.
The ENCCA organizers have very specific requirement for participation. Anyone interested in attending must register. Contact the University of Mount Olive Career Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) for additional questions.
- Resume for the alumnus that does not have an extensive work history - Click Here
- Resume for alumni that do have a well established employment history - Click Here
- Practice interview suggestions - Click Here
- STAR Method for answering tough interview questions - Click Here
We hope you can make arrangements to take advantage of these opportunities.
Questions? Contact Dr. Rebecca Francis at:
email@example.com or (919) 635-2780